Practical Leadership Development for Peak Performance
An overview The CLEMMER Group's practical leadership and culture development services. It is a follow-up to Jim Clemmer's initial webcast on Leading a Peak Performance Culture.
Practical Leadership and Culture Development Services Can Boost Your Organization Transformation Efforts
This interactive webinar overviews The CLEMMER Group’s practical leadership and culture development services. It is a follow-up to Jim Clemmer’s initial webcast on Leading a Peak Performance Culture.
This webinar covers:
- Key Implementation Steps
- Assess current systems, practices, culture, and readiness for change.
- Options and examples of assessment approaches using The CLEMMER Group’s frameworks such as The High-Performance Balance and Transformation Pathways.
- Executive Retreat:
These are highly customized to each Client. Jim will outline this typical flow:
- Day One (Divergent Thinking) – Options and examples of reviewing/assessing, learning, defining key leadership behaviors, and aligning systems/processes.
- Day Two (Convergent Action) – (Re)setting vision and core values to anchor culture change, (re)establishing 3 – 4 Strategic Imperatives, setting up steering/project teams, robust implementation framework, and disciplined follow up process.
- Realign/integrate/prune current projects, processes, systems, and development initiatives.
The goal is pruning, aligning and streamlining existing work, not piling more on top of an overloaded organization.
The CLEMMER Group’s experiences and approaches.
- Plan implementation strategies and timelines.
Examples of how The CLEMMER Group helps Clients with this critical step depending upon their internal skills/capacity and current efforts.
An overview of customized programs and services we can provide or dovetail with existing ones.
- Monitor, follow up, and adjust implementation plans
How The CLEMMER Group provides coaching and ongoing consulting support according to Client needs.
We work toward building internal capacity and Client self-sufficiency.
Jim’s overview was followed by a question and answer session around The CLEMMER Group’s approaches.