Building Leadership Skills and a Coaching Culture
Don't just build individual leaders -- build a culture of exceptional leadership and coaching in your organization.
Jim Clemmer’s webinar on how developing leaders and creating a coaching culture can address:
- succession planning
- strengthening leadership bench strength
- cultivating teamwork
- recruiting top talent
- increasing retention and engagement
- improving customer service, safety and wellness
- higher sales and higher profits
Extraordinary leaders and coaches don’t have to be rare – they can be developed by building on just 3-5 existing strengths, and following a proven process. In this learning-rich and fast-paced 60 minute webinar Jim will outline how to build a culture of exceptional leadership and coaching in your organization.
What You Will Learn:
- 16 empirically identified key leadership competencies that cause leaders and their team/organizations to flounder or flourish.
- Huge performance differences between “good” and “extraordinary” leaders and the dramatic impact on his or her team/organization.
- Why building on existing strengths is up to 3 times more effective than fixing weaknesses.
- How developing just 3 existing strengths catapults a leader’s effectiveness from the 34th to the 80th percentile!
- How to implement strength development using Companion Competencies, cross-training, and non-linear approaches.
- Why many 360 feedback tools are developing a negative reputation — and how to correct the problem.
- Propel leaders to the top 10% by combining specific skills.
- Key coaching skills.
- Guiding coaching conversations.
- Developing the coaching mindset and build the coaching skill set.